Home of the Unbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning the Moklohn Command

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ynci

Concerning the Moklohn Command Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the Moklohn Command   Concerning the Moklohn Command EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Tonight my investigations of the actions of the increasingly powerful military unit called the Moklohn Command (MC) were concluded, as per order of the Highlord. What follows are my findings and estimations about the MC.

The hierarchy of the MC is as follows:
-Warlord (an orc named Ruhkash, highly unstable and unfit for command)
-General (one Karla Ravenfeather, tauren - devoted to the Warlord)
-Lt. General (an orc called Horgram)

- Next in the chain of command are several Champions, who lead the various regiments of the MC. The regiments are:
- the Jaw-Breaker regiment
- the Frostwolf regiment
- the Special-Ops. Unit
- the Darkmaw regiment
- the Ebonscream regiment

Of interest to the Highlord was the Eboncscream regiment, which is basically a regiment composed of stray Death Knights, not bound to Acherus. They have sworn loyalty to the deranged Warlord.

The MC claim to serve the Horde, and it appears that they indeed do. They slaughter any who stand in the way of their progress. Some of you may have followed their brutal campaign in Northrend, where they razed several Alliance and Vrykul outposts. Few were left alive - not even the women and the children survived.

It is my estimation that the MC are a pack of loose cannons that pose a direct threat to our chances of the eventual defeat of the Lich King. There is no telling what they will do next. Whilst I welcome the destruction of the Vrykul in the Howling Fjord, I must grudgingly admit that the Alliance forces they put to death might have been useful in the final conflict.

It is my advice that all knights stay clear of the Moklohn Command. The knights already serving in it should be declared rogue. I request that a higher ranking knight certifies this and makes it official.

A similar report will be handed to the Dark Lady of the Undercity.

-Ynci Ohola Nemrtva, Knight Envoy of the Ebon Blade.
Back to top Go down

Concerning the Moklohn Command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the Unbound :: The KotEB Community Forum :: The Knights of the Ebon Blade-
Jump to: